Pages

Create ~ Inspire ~ Share

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Washi Tape Magnets

It's Hump Day!!
If you haven't seen the commercial of the camel asking what day it is, you are missing out!! Hysterical :-)

Today we are continuing the Up, Up, and Away theme over at Pink by Design.  It's Technique Wednesday and we are making projects using Washi Tape.  I have to say that this is the first time I have ever used it and it is really easy!  I decided to make a couple magnets that are part of a MUCH BIGGER project I am working on (you can see the final product right here on Friday!!)

I cut stars on my silhouette to continue with the Up theme and covered them in washi tape. I also ran some tape over the clothespins and then glued a magnet to the back.  Super Easy.

The PBD stamp set I used is called "Lunchbox Notes".  This set is perfect for a child that is school age :-)


Don't forget to link up to the challenge by Saturday at Midnight!!  I have included the link at the bottom of this page also!

~Rebekah

No comments: